11.29.2010

whew...

Alrighty, I was worried that I was going to miss the game on Friday, bc I have to work. But luckily they let me cancel my assignment! That would SUCK so much if I missed the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL GAME where my little brother is a starting wide receiver!!!!!!

I have all of my Christmas decorations up. Well, I didn't do as much as I normally do, bc of the kitty. Can't really trust him yet. {as I sit here typing he is literally JUMPING all over the place chasing after a kitty toy} I also bought two 4' pine trees to put in my planters outside the front door. Problem? Yes, of course, the damn wind keeps knocking them down. AND I don't have lights around them yet. I keep putting off to go get them. Probably because I've been sick this whole week. But anyway, I am happy that most of the decorations are up! I have a feeling Christmas is going to come & go so quickly, just like Thanksgiving. It hasn't really snowed yet, which kind of scares me. I don't want it snowing in February or March. YUCK!

I really am excited for the snow to fall on down, but I also can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can go for walks. My cottage cheese thighs* could REALLY frickin' use it. Every night, I get more & more depressed when I see them. :(

*got any ideas on how to firm those nasty things up?



More pictures to come soon. Maybe tomo I'll do a little Holiday photo shoot. Ya never know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...