11.22.2010

busy week

Today: I have to get a lot of stuff done & of course it's raining out. FABULOUS!

Tomorrow: I might have to sub & I have a yoga/meditation class. (that will be nice)

Wednesday: Raymond Thanksgiving, go to Solon for a Photo-Op, and then Annual Turkey Day Eve Outing with Michelle.

Thursday: Thanksgiving at my mom's, then at Jimmy's grandparents', maybe take a nap & then going out shopping with Nicole. I've never participated in the "Black Friday" shenanigans. Crazy people knocking others over to save $10, isn't my cup-of-tea. But I think ya gotta experience it once. I'll bring my spy camera for action shots, if I feel brave enough to take any.

Friday: Mikey's birthday & the football state semi-finals game (which I definitely HAVE to be there, bc I'm responsible for the photos in case Itamar is late!---ugh! I don't like pressure), damnit- I'm going to miss the CF Tree Lighting ceremony again. haha. My editor tried to get me to photograph that, too. Good thing the football game is more important!!!

ttfn xoxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...