11.16.2010

PE + KE = KE + PE ...or something like that

I got to sub Physics & AP Physics today. Lucky for me, they were taking a test. One of the students came up to me in AP and asked me a question about one of the problems. I looked at the problem, and said, "uh...yeah. I have no clue."

Poor girl. The only thing I remember from Physics is how awesome Mr. Roberts was, flirting with boys, and building the toothpick bridges. (which now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I got someone else to do all that work.) I probably put my 2 cents in, but I don't really remember doing much.

The football team advanced in the playoffs & since I'm VIP, I get special close-up parking. I normally don't mind extra walking, but it's going to be like 20ยบ outside. GO TIGERS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...