11.21.2010

grrrrrreat...

I told the vet that Oakley seems to drink a lot of water. He said that's unusual for cats and could be a sign of diabetes or kidney problems. UGH! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! So I have to see how much he weighs. If he weighs 7 lbs, he should be consuming no more than 7 oz a day. Only problem with that is that he and Daisy drink out of the same bowl & Oakley won't drink out of his at all. I really can't handle this. I looked at signs of diabetes & I think he has 3 out of the 4. I hope I'm just being paranoid, bc Cooper hung out at the water bowl before he passed away. Oakley gets the right amount of food everyday & still acts like he is starving, and he isn't skinny- that's for sure. He even tries to eat Daisy's food.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...