11.05.2010

6 a.m.

flower,daisy,sleeping,early morning


I'm normally asleep at this time, and today I realized why. It's COMPLETELY dark out! Even my gerber daisy is sleeping!! I went to get a glass of OJ and noticed that the little pink petals were closed. It's like I turned the light on and it peeked one eye open...then realized what time it was and passed back out.

I was up so early to go into the high school to sub for Home Ec. She has the BEST schedule this semester! I can NEVER pass it up! We had a lot of fun in Foods today making pancakes & eggs. The kids even make sure that there is enough for me! You know I like that!

Then I had a Child Development class. I walked into the room, and the lights were dimmed and behind the teacher's desk was one of those baby dolls in a car seat...on the ground. I jumped & let out a quiet yelp. THAT was unexpected. One of the girls has to take home the baby for the weekend and she wants to go to the football game tonight. HAHA! Wrap it up in a blanket & stick it in a backpack. Golden. :)

So, now I'm home for lunch & then I go back for 2 more classes. (social studies aide & study hall) ooooh rough day! It's a good thing I'm her #1 sub! I love this job!!!!

Football game tonight....It's going to be so frickin' cold! I think it's either supposed to rain or sssssssssn.....o.....wwww. ew.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...