11.03.2010

Mr. Oakley Tank!

So, apparently I have this thing with picking out strange cats. Both cats that I have ever owned as an adult act like dogs. Cooper had his many quirks as most of you know. Well, now I've began to notice that Oakley isn't so different.

*I think he has ADD
*He is VERY curious
*He eats the dogs food, so I can't feed her unless I am around to watch her food, bc she doesn't always eat it right away.
*When I go to the pantry, he BEGS for treats
*When I'm giving Daisy her treat, he jumps up and steals it out of my hand
*If you're eating, he'll try to steal your food too!
*He plays with the water bowl. He'll drink, then bat at it, then douse his face in it, then drink some more
*He is VERY affectionate
*Wakes me up every stinking morning by rubbing his face on mine, licking my face, then sitting on my head while chewing on my hair
*Everything he knows that he is NOT supposed to do, he'll keep doing. I can tell that he knows that it's wrong bc if I look at him with The Stare, he freezes in his tracks and runs {or if i come into the kitchen and he is eating Daisy's food he scurries away}


I love that he is still in his kitten stage, bc he still plays with his tail. so cute. All in all, the 2 cats that we've picked out so far have been perfect for us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...