11.27.2010

CFFB




Sorry, it took so long to get these up! I'm a game behind! I've been really busy. My goals today are: blog,work on pictures for the Times, put up Xmas decorations, and do laundry. All while I'm sick as a dog! woo-hoo

These are from the Manchester game:my mom & sam


jimmy

my dad




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

how the student section gets away with chanting & singing the Shots! song is beyond me

it does sound cool though, with the drummers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mikey had 3 recruiters looking for him that night

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Onto the State Semi-finals vs Orrville.

Those pix to come soon. That game was last night, and as you read earlier, I have a lot of crap to get done. I don't even have those pix on my computer yet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...