11.27.2010

State Bound...

Chagrin Falls played Orrville in the Semi-State Finals and they WON: 21-3! It was Mikey's 17th birthday, too!
I tried to get a shot of my dad bc he looked funny in his ski mask with his glasses over it, but i only had my telephoto lens on, so everything was blurry & I kept getting John.
Can u imagine a bank robber coming in like that? Just silly.



I tried again & only got: Sam (mikey's gf), John (mikey's friend), and my dad's eye.
drrr


Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought their skull & crossbones were cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



John....uh...being a monster?




WOO HOO! The guys won & are now going to States again!!!!!!
Pretty cool birthday gift for Mikey!

They will play Columbus Bishop Hartley on December 3rd. School is cancelled that day for the game! Um.... I was supposed to work that day! Damnit. Oh well.

*sorry that I didn't take many pictures. It was so cold, I thought my fingers were going to break off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...