11.29.2011

ugh

seriously!?!?!?!

So our flagpole lights were out.*  We took them down and put up a wreath that we had in the attic instead.  Then I decided to unstring the garland that is around the front door.  There are about 3-4 strands of lights on it.  The last strand is really finicky.  50 of the bulbs won't stay lit.  So after I attached a new set of 100, the same 50 won't work!!!!  WTF does that mean?!?!?!  Other than these lights are cheap and pieces of SH!Z!

I stood outside finagling the damn things and they finally worked.  I went inside and looked out the window- STILL ON!  I walked away and looked back out there.  Off.  Fudgenuckers!

WHY????



* Those flagpole lights are now working and are lit up under our island in the kitchen.  stupid lights.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...