11.24.2011

black friday shopping!

What does Black Friday mean to you?  Shopping, right?  Well for me it's "Put up Christmas decorations Day."  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  Standing in line for hours and fighting people over electronics is NOT my idea of a fun afternoon.  BUT, we really need a new tv.  And the one we want is $278 @ Walshart.   So, do I go & try to fight the crowd and get one?

No, I sit at home in my BIG, comfy bed tonight and order one online!  How frickin' cool is that?!? [I'm smarter.]

And the kicker.....FREE SHIPPING!  Hello World Wide Web, you've saved the day once again!

Now, I get to spend the morning/afternoon putting up my decorations.  Then I get to go to the football game and watch my little brother play in the semi-finals!  So nice.


goodnight everyone!

happy turkey day!

gobble, gobble, gobble

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...