11.30.2011

Joey's Up in Flames

Growing up in Chagrin Falls, you'll learn very quickly to NOT eat at Joey's.  In high school, some of my friends worked there and the stories I heard convinced me to never eat their food.  As an adult, I've heard of stuff that goes down from people all over.  So, basically these "stories" are in fact true, considering that they are coming from completely different sources.

Anyway, it was only a matter of time for that place to go up in flames.  Not literally, but apparently......literally.  I wonder if they got all of their coke out of the basement before the fire dept & police dept got there.  Maybe they started the fire so they could get money from their insurance company to cover their asses for the new location opening up in Solon.

I feel bad for the surrounding businesses.  You could smell burning plastic all the way up to my house.  The good news is that, nobody was injured.  Good Luck to the firemen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...