11.21.2011

EGADS

So, I'm sure some of you have seen the movie Valentine's Day.  And if you have, you were probably as disappointed as me.  It looks like it's going to be such a GREAT movie, with an all-star cast.

Apparently, someone didn't learn their lesson.  They are basically doing it ALL OVER again with New Year's Eve!  I want to give it a chance, but I was so disappointed with the first one.


***************************************
In other movie news:  I just saw the movie The Roommate.  It was creepy.  Not scary creepy, but psychotic creepy.  Ha.  I thought I had a lame roommate, but thank God she wasn't like this character!  HAHAHA!  I can deal with the syncope!

And have you seen the movie, Salt?  It's really frickin' good!  So I suggest that one.  Good action!  Tonight, I'll probably watch The Young Victoria.  Hope it's a good one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...