11.21.2011

Happy Halloween....

Alright, alright!  Give me a break!

I realize these pictures are REALLY behind!  Hopefully I'll be getting my new iphone soon, then these kind of pix will be here sooner!

Photobucket






Caden was cranky that day.  Go figure, I have to spend all day working on my costume & he doesn't want to take a nap and is cranky!  Lovely!


But!  I still managed to get my costume just right!

Edward Scissorhands!!!  YAY!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Jimmy did a rerun of his Hangover costume.

Photobucket


Nicole "Sexy Red Riding Hood"  Jeremy "Lieutenant Jim Dangle"   Karen "her dead cat Banshie"

Photobucket



Photobucket


Pilot Chick, The Addams Family, Marg Simpson (Char), Creepy Old Fart (Steve), old man in the shower, and characters from Pulp Fiction.




ugh.   I want to wear my costume again.  I don't feel like it was utilized enough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...