2.25.2011

Some Winter Shots

It's been frickin cold. Shocker. Well the sun was out the other day, so I decided to take some pictures. You won't catch me out there today though. No reason to be out & it hasn't stopped snowing. I don't know what to do about our driveway. It's buried in 4 feet of snow. Wish I could just call a plow guy.

Photobucket

my parent's street.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then after taking some pictures, Daisy & I went inside. I hung out with my Grandma & Daisy played with Gidget.

Photobucket

She's been acting weird about getting her picture taken lately. Which is VERY strange bc I've stuck a camera in her face since she was 6 weeks old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to our house.

Here is our tree out front:
Photobucket

Photobucket

looks cold, huh?

1 comment:

Jimmy 5 said...

that 1st picture is really cool... depressing, but cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...