2.20.2011

It's 60º! Let's go for a Walk!

Photobucket

I woke up to see this in the kitchen. It's a good thing he put it up, bc I was on my way to make some cereal. He made french toast & ham. It was delish!

Photobucket

It looked warm out, so we walked into town for the first time this year. OH.....DEAR....GOD! The wind was UNBEARABLE! My ears were burning!!! The weather was so deceiving! So we stopped into the library to drop off a DVD & warm up a little. Oops. The DVD was not in the case. So I had to return it the next day.

I was sitting looking at some magazines, and I noticed a rather cute guy walking into the library. I caught myself staring at him from the parking lot all the way to the building. He caught me, too. CRAP! What a tool! Then a few minutes later I felt someone coming up behind me. It was HIM! For sure you know he only went over to magazines to see if I would look at him some more. Which I did, so he wins. Damn. I'm off my game!

Then I heard a whispering "BOO!" It was Molly!!!! She and Riley were there with Carey & they came over to say hi!

Photobucket

She had pretty barrettes in her hair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She did a little jig for me in her princess dress. She cracks me up! Wears those dresses everywhere!



Photobucket

They had little princess phones & were pretending to talk on them. So cute.

Jimmy & I were planning on going to Aurora Farms, & Carey wanted to go too. So we all hiked it to AF. The girls wanted to go on the quarter rides there. Carey put Riley in one & when it turned on it freaked her out bc it was so loud. So I jumped on {no sense in wasting money} but really i did it so she would see it wasn't scary. Then she came on with me & I slithered off so she could ride by herself. The ride turned off 2 seconds later.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...