2.10.2011

back in the game

I went back to work today. I think it's been a month...but honestly, I've been extremely busy. It was nice to see the students & co-workers though. They all missed me. We caught up on a lot of things. I think the students like me only because I let them get away with more things. Also when I teach them stuff, I do it in a fun way. Okay, Okay....let's just state the obvious here. It's because I'm as immature as they are. It's ok, I'm not afraid to admit it.

A teacher announced her pregnancy today. That brings the tally up to at least 10 now!

Ten ppl I know who are preggs or had a baby within the last 3 months. The new generation of Baby Boomers are upon us. I blame the economy. It costs too much to go out, so what else is there to do?!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...