2.13.2011

cavs game

Jimmy & I went to the Cavs game the other night. It was fun people watching!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice in those last 4 pictures how the 2 Cavs players are just standing there? HAHAHA

Photobucket

Oh here we go! There was a point in the game when they were only down by 3. 69-66. I thought they might have a chance.

Photobucket

uGh! Price grosses me out sooooooooo much!

Photobucket

Oh man, they had this little "skit" playing during a timeout. And the players were all watching it instead of listening to their coaches. It was the LAMEST thing I have EVER seen. Apparently, that guy from the Pistons thought the same thing. I love his facial expressions. Like, "Did you just see that?"

Here we go! The People Watching:

Photobucket

I forgot, I wanted to draw eyes on the back of that guy's head.

It would be my luck to get stuck next to THAT guy (biggie, top right).

Small hands, smells like cabbage. ew

Yup! Just keep letting those kids eat crappy food and buying them expensive toys so they don't go outside to play & run around.

Ok, ok, I know it's freezing right now. I'm trying to prove a point.

Good times. good times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...