1.26.2011

Tuesday Night Basketball Game

Photobucket

I decided to go on the floor to take pix. I wasn't too thrilled about where we were sitting, so I thought I should move. I was asked to take some pictures of the seniors, luckily there are only 3.

I like these 2 shots of Sam:

Photobucket

I know it's the same shot basically.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mikey had a great game!

Photobucket

He drew a lot of fouls & got to go to the line a lot.

Photobucket

Towards the end of the game, he went in for an alley-oop & since he basically did a chin-up on the rim, got a technical called against him. That was his 5th foul, so he fouled out! It was a great way to leave the game though! HAHA! Definitely great for the fans! I was watching the little ball boys watch him like he was a superstar. SO FRIGGIN' cute!

Photobucket

Then he saw me sitting there bored, since he was out of the game.

Photobucket

Chagrin won & they play Kenston again on Friday night! Can't wait. Time for some revenge!!!!!

2 comments:

STL said...

Wow. That is impressive. Looks like he is having quite a year. And great photos too. Will try to get to one of the remaining home games to watch.

Unknown said...

Send me the pics sometime. I love the one where the guy is hitting him in the face, but they called a foul on him...typical

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...