1.26.2011

Maxin' & Relaxin'

Photobucket

It was a long week. I had been sick for about a week & a half and wasn't getting any sleep. I decided to take a nice calming bath. As I was running the water, I noticed that Oakley was there within seconds of turning the water on. I thought cats were supposed to be afraid of water.

Photobucket

This cat, on the other hand, is fascinated by water. If you can't find him in the house, he is usually in the laundry room sink playing with the water that drips from the furnace. Or he is playing with the water bowl that he and Daisy drink from.

Photobucket

He walked along the edge of the tub & while I was in it, he had his front leg ALL OF THE WAY in the water. He tried to step onto my leg to get in, but I wouldn't let him.

Photobucket

Even though it's hard to resist this cute little face. I'm thinking of taking a bath tonight, I wonder if he will try to get again. Most likely....

1 comment:

STL said...

He is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...