1.21.2011

crap

well Oakley threw up for the first time last night. I figured he probably ate some of the pretty flower arrangement on the table. I locked him in my room, bc I also assumed that the flowers are probably toxic to cats bc he has never vomited. So I looked them up on this website. If you have pets, I suggest you take a look. Or just assume that you can't have ANY live plants in your house, bc that is basically the case.

Toxic to cats: Baby's Breath & Chrysanthemums.

In the flower arrangement: Baby's Breath, Roses, and Chrysanthemums.

Damnit. So now I have to just lock up the plants when I leave the house. And at night I get to lock up the cat in the laundry room, bc he kept me up from 3:15 this morning, bc while he was locked in my room, he kept getting into EVERYTHING he shouldn't. [my fake flower arrangement, Jimmy's nightstand which is clutter with shit, my necklaces...]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...