1.29.2011

Friday night....

Last night, Jimmy & I went to my lil bro's basketball game. Mikey played really well. After the game, we went over to our friends' house for "game night." Robbie & Sarah always have an AWESOME spread of food laid out for us when we come over. I love it! We've all become quite the little foodies. He made flatbread pizza topped with asparagus & gruyere cheese. mmm. It was fantastic. I think I ate about 50 strawberries & celery sticks as well. It was a great night of fun & laughter. We were up until about 2AM and poor Jimmy had to get up at 5:45 for work this morning. We kept telling him we could stop the game, so we could go home. But he insisted that we finish. (Which by the way, led to another victory for me!)

Today I have a ton of "chores" to get done that I keep putting off. Like sewing Daisy's jacket. I think that has been on the list for about a week. It's pretty damn cold outside, and I really don't have anything I HAVE to get done beyond this house. So I think I should lay low & get all of this crap done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...