1.14.2011

some pix 4 ya!

So I have a bunch of basketball pictures to go thru to post, but I wanted to bust out my 50mm today, so I took some pix with it around the house, since I can't do anything else. Being sick Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkssss.

Photobucket
Not quite the most interesting picture, but I'm practicing with my new lens.

Photobucket

I was taking some pictures to post around the house, and Oakley was curious & decided to plop right down in front of my lens. Then roll around in front of the camera posing. Yup....I sure know how to pick 'em!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Daisy, looking bored. I can't let her play outside all day (which is what she wants) bc she has an ear infection. And the cold air is probably not good for her right now.

Photobucket
And when she DOES go outside, I make her wear her jacket. She HATES wearing it! However, she seems to be getting used to it.

I guess the good thing about being sick & having to stay at home: you get to try new things. Robbie taught me some chords on our guitar. "C" is my favorite. haha

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...