1.04.2011

hanging with EEEEEeeeee

So Erin & I decided to trek it to Aurora Farms for some shopping. We were back to our old immature selves in less than 4 minutes. We laughed so hard, we cried. We stopped in the perfume store & sprayed the worst smelling perfume on ourselves. Then we decided to go into a shoe store & there...sitting with a "spotlight" on them were the Cloud 9 shoes. Nine West's version of the Shape-ups. We just had to try them on. You feel & look like you have some sort of special need when you wear them. I like the Easy Tones, but these & the Shape-ups look like they need velcro instead of laces. The lady working there kept asking us if we needed help bc we were being REALLY obnoxious. Maybe mental help! Get these horrible looking things off of our feet! We put them away quickly & flew out the store. Onward to the Yankee Candle store. If you thought we were immature & annoying in the Nine West store---boy you needed to see us smelling the candles for 40 minutes in THIS store! We were so loud, too. oops. I love how we have been friends since I moved here in 6th grade & we are still just as immature. Proof that I will never grow up. ......mentally.



I couldn't even take the pictures right, bc I was laughing so hard I was shaking.

One day we went out to lunch with Jimmy to Umami. DE.LIC.IOUS! Jimmy ordered this really cool tea. Then we went back to our house for the Home Alone movies & dinner.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...