1.27.2017

Vomit Comit

I want to puke.  All day.  But I don't.  I feel like I need to just make myself throw up and I will feel better.  Nothing looks or sounds good to eat.  I just want to nap all day and drink lemonade.  I feel like absolute garbage.  I'm sure by now you figured out the reason.  Someone's going to have to be the DD for the Super Bowl this year, bc she is knocked up!!!  I'm not sure whether to be happy or scared. Three kids is a lot.  Did I really want to sign up for this?  I wanna say yes, but I also want to drink wine and not get huge.  But seriously, I want to vomit.  It's just sitting there in my throat waiting.  I just got the shivers and now I have goosebumps all over my body.

I haven't eaten yet this morning bc nothing looked good in the fridge.  And stuff that I ate like a few days ago looks absolutely disgusting today.  The worst part of finding this information out so early, is that you can't go to the doctor until you are at least 8 weeks along.  I don't have an appt until Feb 7th. It feels like January has been the longest month in my entire existence.

Last night I had Chipotle.  It tasted good but I hate that they put red onion in everything.  I tried picking them out but, of course, as always, it's all I taste and my frickin' hands still smell like them.  Even after washing them a million times.   So, here we go again.  All I want to do is vomit.  The hype of going there after putting it off for so long was just shot down by the damn red onion.  Faaak you red onion.  You're the worst onion ever.  

Oh God.  I need to go.  The struggle is real.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...