2.28.2017

ugh

I have WAY too many google accounts.  I would like to just delete them all. It's hard to keep track of which account does which stuff.  It took me three accounts to find this and then it told me that I didn't have the right password.  Well that's fun.

I still don't feel 100% and this morning I did NOT want to workout.  But I did and I felt like a million bucks afterward, so I'm glad I went!  I was really dizzy the other day, and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm dehydrated.  I definitely do not drink enough water throughout the day.  😬

Track starts next week!  I'm really excited for it, not the standing in the cold part though.  Let's just be aware of that.  I also get to have another ultrasound next week!  So much to look forward to!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...