1.18.2017

Unicorns and Rainbows

That title literally has nothing to do with this post.  It's just what is on my coffee cup.  And I might have ADD.   So, I like the new blog layout, however I can't find the spot where I can quickly add a post, so that's annoying.  Could be because I was logged in under my work account.

Workouts.  Still going strong, but it's not much to be excited about since it's still January.  If I'm still going in the middle of March, I will be happy with myself.  I'm starting a lean protein eating plan.  I want to try my hardest to not eat crap or bread.  That is not going to happen.  But I'm trying to make an effort at least.

Clean house.  I walk around my house like the Nazi Cleaning Lady.  Literally just yelling at Ryder in every room.  I clean a room and then he destroys it.  Might be one of the most annoy things ever!  So, that means it's time to get rid of more stuff!!

I'm going to go through a lot of stuff in a couple of months, which will be so refreshing!  Right now, I'm going through the toy bin in the dining room.  Pretty sure I can toss most of that crap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...