12.15.2010

subbing...

WooHoo! I'm subbing at the HS & MS today. Right now I have 2 classes of computer graphics & my internet actually works here! sweet. Then I have 2 MS art classes to deal with. Yuck. Most of my class is now working on playing games on the computer. haha. BUT some of them are actually working on their projects. It's funny. There is a hag in here who is the mother of some douche I graduated with. She TOTALLY hates me. And has NO IDEA wtf she is doing. She is an aide for one of the students. So, she keeps asking other students how to do stuff instead of asking me. And none of them can help her. Ha! She could just grow up and ask me how to get things done. They are using photoshop. I work with that program almost everyday.

I'm glad that there is school today, so I can make some dough. Especially since we ordered my new lens for Christmas. :)

Who is super excited for that? ME!!!!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...