12.07.2010

Snow Day!

Woo HOO! We didn't have a snow day today. I was actually rooting for school to be in session, bc I had a sub job lined up. I got to teach foods & child development. In foods, they made those peanut butter cookies with the hershey kisses in the center. In the other class, they worked on these book projects. It would be a cool project if you had a good topic. They have to make a children's book. The one group's topic was something about the Gateway to Learning (ages 2-5)....blah blah boring. good luck with that.

I also had to monitor a few 7th grade boys (can't stand that age) while they were working on their history project on the computer. I felt bad for the 1 kid who wanted to actually finish the project, while the other 2 losers kept singing "cleveland rocks" and writing that all over their project. The project is on Ancient China.....

I wanted to get up and punch-a-punk, but I refrained and just sat their holding my breath & counting back from 10.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...