12.22.2010

BFD Xmas Party

Photobucket


This year I was able to make it to the BFD Holiday Bash. It was awesome. They had a caricature guy, a magician, an animal guy, & santa! There were about 50 kids there, too. Almost every family has at least 3 kids. Santa had so many presents to give out that they had to bring them in on a tiered cart! The food was great, too. Jimmy made my mom's broccoli salad/slaw. I'm glad I got there early, bc it was gone in about 20 minutes. The magician was pretty funny. The kids that went up there were so cute. There was one little boy who cracked everyone up doing one of the tricks with the guy. And the animal guy had some cool animals. It was cool to see so many kids not afraid of the animals. Even the little girls were excited to hold the giant snake! I hope my kids are going to be that cool. The caricature guy was just.....creepy. And I have seen him before, probably while working on a PO for the Times. Crap! That reminds me- I have a PO in 12 min! gtg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...