12.21.2010

Kristmas Movie Marathon Day!

*UGH! These damn pix didn't show up! I'm not going to fix it either.


christmascarol_jimcarrey_gallery__470x300-420x0.jpg


Movie #1 Disney's Christmas Carol


This movie is really cool. The graphics are so amazing. Some of the characters look like REAL people.


grinch.jpg


Movie #2 Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas


I guess Jim Carrey is a staple to our holiday. Is it bad that we ALL can almost quote the entire movie?! I find myself quoting this movie throughout the year. "There's no stick.....I'M SMARTER!"


imgres.jpg


Movie #3 National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation



It's fun to find a relative in almost every character in this movie. We also can basically act out this entire movie. It's just sad.





I still have some more Christmas movies to watch: Home Alone, Home Alone 2, Rudolph, The Year Without a Santa, Santa is Coming to Town, and Frosty. Crap! I only have 4 more days! How am I going to fit them in?



___________________________________________________________________


Daisy is going to the groomer's today, so we are taking her for a walk at "the field" before she heads in. Get her all nice & dirty. HAHA!


We have 5 more Christmas' left to celebrate this week. We go to 6 every year. *Sigh*


I guess I better go get some stuff done....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...