12.24.2010

EEEEEEE's in town!

Jimmy & I spent the day with Erin yesterday! We had so much fun. My abs & cheeks hurt from laughing so much. We went out to Umami for lunch, then came back to our place to watch Home Alone & Home Alone 2. (and ate some dinner) Seriously, when she is around there really is non-stop laughter! It's great! We're already planning a trip to go visit her next year in Chicago! As soon as it warms up of course, that way we can tour the city!

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Day. This year has flown by so quickly. I know everyone says that when you get older time flies by. Honestly, they were ALL telling the truth. Every year goes by faster than the last. It's kinda sad. I also wonder why that is. Questions that will never truly be answered...


Merry Christmas bloggers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...