6.03.2010

nicole's bachelorette party

doing a line dance of some sort at shooter's
me & jenna
she is married to a guy i went to high school with, who ironically is nicole's stepbrother. small world
the bride to be and the kiss face chick
the exposure of this shot is perfect.
we were so hosed
haha
a. am i on something?
b. is natalie nakie?
nicole & her made of honor
i had to get my picture taken with a "married man"
2 birds. 1 idiot

nicole needed a piggyback, caroline needed a kiss
yes that sock once was white. ew.
i love her. she cracks my shit up.
a groom on his bachelor night. and his name is jeremy. ironic....ew. he is so gross
we dared him to take his shirt off...and he did
kristi, caroline, nicole, sarah, natalie
the girls
shot guy
nicole was so worried that he could have drugged it. we were all like, no way DO IT!
getting down
caroline & jeremy's niece rockin' out
yup. there is the guy who asked nicole about me and who i was dancing with until natalie tried pulling me away. he was trying to get me to go on their party bus. haha dork.
caroline, nikki, kristi
miss moneypenny & the future mrs 007
gee- guess which gift is from me....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...