3.04.2010

wooHOO

i did it! i did it!

not that i doubted myself. (just my luck). went to best buy to get a wireless router for my awesome new notebook. i've only had it since thanksgiving. the guy said it's pretty difficult to set-up. i said, "well i'm good at this kind of stuff." he replied with, "well it took our manager 4 hours."

i should call them. it took me 25 min. and only bc i stopped to vacuum behind my desktop.

soooo. now i can sit on my couch and blog and browse and just be a bum! i LOVE IT!!!


*at one point i was looking at the set-up diagram and it showed that i should have the wireless router plugged into my modem and the modem also plugged into my desktop port. well, my router only has one jack. hmm. needless to say, i figured it out. BUT, the guy didn't tell me that i would need either another ethernet cord or a wireless adapter (each sold separately). luckily i have 2 ethernet cords! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew you could figure it out. Aren't you glad I made you do things for yourself?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...