3.31.2010

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

wow!   well first of all, i'd just like to say, that mike and i had a great time wed!  duh.  my head hurts from laughing so hard.

secondly, i am NOT one to spend a lot of money.  well,  i put $717 on my credit card at the outlets!!!!!!!  omfg!   there goes my whole paycheck!  i did however buy 2 xmas gifts and 1 easter gift.  as well as stuff for jimmy.   so it's not like i spent it ALL on me.    :/   that makes it better. justified.  i still can't believe it.  i will not spend money for a long time.  (i hope.)

i'm freakin' out....kinda.   i DID get a lot of great things!!!   :)


p.s. i just saw a piece of paper that i had sitting on my desk it says, "That reminds me. There was a midget at the zoo."    HAHAHAHAHA  i wish i knew why i wrote that.  like what did it have to do with?


saw this on the way to ikea. always makes me laugh. bc i'm really mature.
oh gawd.  just think, i would have spent that much money for my myrtle beach trip.  this way, i spent that money on stuff i can enjoy for a long time, not just one week.  :)   justified.  for sure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...