3.25.2010

032510

well i was kinda hoping that i could look up places to go for spring break while i was working, but apparently the students really like me, and kept me involved the whole day.  which was AWESOME!  it's truly amazing how different work is when you're not with the freshmen boys.  no joke. all week i've dealt with juniors, seniors, and 8th grade students and they are all respectful to me (well except one senior- but he is a lost cause. it's really sad).  today the kids made: tea cakes (like a really BLAH cookie) so we spiced them up a bit to make them edible, puppy chow, and waffles.  wow! that's a healthy day. :x   tomo is the last day b4 break, since we have shortened periods,  the teacher wants me to have them make popcorn on the stove.  uh...OKAY!  i LOVE popcorn.

speaking of popcorn!  boy do i have a treat for you!  i don't have my info with me at the moment so i will post later.  idk if it's bc i'm so tired, but jimmy and i were laughing so hard at this.

well i'm off to get my hair trimmed.  i took a pic with my phone this morning b4 work. it hasn't been this long since i was in 6th grade (about 15 years ago!!!)!


so yeah, i really want to cut it kinda like this, but i don't have the balls.

i really, really, think i want to though.  

haha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...