3.15.2010

welp

so i figured out how to change the font on my blog to something a little more interesting. presto-change-o. then i went to my desktop to check it out. NOPE. my desktop doesn't have the same fonts as my Mac Notebook, so they didn't show-up the same. DAMNIT!

so since i figured most ppl have PC's i changed it thru my desktop. but i really wish i could use the text i wanted to in the first place. so now i can't see the fun text on my Notebook :/ oh well.

i subbed today at the HS and MS. everything from 7th grade Spanish to Foods to Geometry to Sewing. Yup. i was all over. tomo and thurs i get to teach health and gym. i have OGT testing in the morning, so i will be EXTREMELY bored, which means i will be rambling on my blog [just like now].

i got to sub for my little bro's math class today. there was nothing left for me. not even a roster. so we all just chilled and talked. i did see that they had hw on the board, so i had them do that really quickly. it was fun.

the subjects we talked about were SOOOOO random.

one girl walked out, and said, "well at least i learned something today."

and i replied, "yeah about leprosy." we all just laughed. bc seriously, that is how random our conversations were.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...