3.26.2013

Come on!!!

Ok, Spring.  We need to have a talk.  When are you going to SPRING already?  I feel like the sun is NEVER going to come out for more than 4 hours ever again.  I canNOT wait to get outside for some fresh air and take the boys for a walk.

They are both dealing with "colds" right now, so it's not like I can even take them somewhere just to get out.  Don't get me wrong.  I love the winter, snowy days.  I think they are really pretty & peaceful.  But there comes a time when Spring needs to get it's BIG OL' ASS moving!

I would be happy if there was rain right now instead of snow.  That would mean that it was at least above FREEZING temperatures.  And I will definitely take that over what we have now.


And now the baby is crying.

By the way, I started typing as soon as he fell asleep.  THAT is how long of a break I've had today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...