3.15.2013

Fresh Post

Ok, so Ryder woke up at 6 this morning.  I fed him and put him back to bed.  I told myself, I wouldn't be upset if he stayed awake, bc I have a lot to get done.  The little nug fell asleep. And so did I.  Damnit!

Now, it's 10:42 and I haven't accomplished ANYTHING!  The good news, is that I did most of the stuff before I went to bed.  Bc I knew I wasn't going to have time today.

Caden & Ryder are going to a birthday party tomorrow morning.  It's a princess party.  The birthday girl (3 yr old) said to her mom that she knows it's an all girls party but she needs her prince, she needs Caden to be there.  Oh....my.....gosh.  That is ADORABLE!  All of the girls are dressing up.   I have two boys.  I don't have any "dress-up" clothes for them.  Ha.  So I have to come up with something to look like two princes. (not the musical group).

I crocheted them both blue crowns.  And today, I will fashion a cape for Caden.  Littlest Man doesn't really need a cape just yet.  So I dug through my T-shirt Quilt bag and pulled out some scraps.  It won't be perfect, but it will do!  Plus, it's like he was in battle.  He's a prince that doesn't just sit on his butt all day and count his gold coins.

On another note, Track started this week. We have 103 kids on our team and 4 of us.  Whew!  And one coach wasn't able to be here all week.  Good news: this group of kids are so great so far, that it doesn't feel like we have 103 of them.  :)  The worst part of this week has just been standing out in the freezing wind!

Tomorrow night we get to celebrate one of my best friend's 30th birthday!  She lives in Chicago, I'm really excited to see her!  Caden keeps saying that he wants to give her a balloon.  Best gift.....ever. (to a 2 year old)  Eh, who am I kidding?  I love playing Don't Touch the Ground!

Jimmy was promoted to Lieutenant this week!  And we are on a house hunt.  So this spring, I need to go through stuff and get our house in selling condition.  The only thing we really need to do is fill in nail holes around some door frames.  And frame in the garage windows & door.  Other than that we are good to sell!  Anyone want to buy a newly, COMPLETELY updated house that is in a PRIME location?

We got to use the BOB Duallie for the first time on Sunday!  It was a gorgeous day!  And, yes I love that stroller just as much as the BOB that I already have.  I'm so glad that I have both of them.  I can't wait to get more use out of them.  Come on Spring....I thought you were going to get here early this year!

Ok, I'm off to make a cape for His Royal Highness!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...