8.18.2011

*sigh*

All I want to do is go to the gym. But I'm so drained from work, taking care of Cade, doing house stuff, social life and volleyball that every time I step foot in this house, I want to do absolutely NOTHING. Not even eat. I have food, but I'm so frickin' tired that I don't even want to make anything. I'm so lazy that opening a yogurt is too much work. {then I'd have to get out a spoon, then throw away the lid, and eventually that spoon is going to get loaded into the dishwasher and I'm going to have to put it back in the drawer!} UGH!!! what the heck is wrong with me? The littlest things are becoming a nuisance. {wow- I can't believe I spelled that right}

Am I depressed? Am I just tired? Just in a rut? What the hell is it?

I don't even want to do fun things either. That's how I know something FOR SURE isn't right.


Well, Caden just woke up from his nap. Guess I gotta go back to the grind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...