8.30.2011

the 1st match

We had our first match yesterday. Already the girls have improved their record from last year. They went to 3 games!!! They played really well in the first game, a little shaky in the 2nd, and fought with each other in the 3rd. Also, I was so busy trying to make sure that my girls knew where they were supposed to be, that I didn't even realize that the other team was frickin' cheating*!!!!! WHO DOES THAT in 8TH GRADE VOLLEYBALL?!?!?!?! Perry Middle School. Are you kidding me? That is just sad.

We play Kenston on Wednesday. They will probably be the toughest team. They also only keep 11 girls, so I guess I have to pay attention to them as well. Stupid. I don't have time to babysit like that.

There are A LOT of errands that need to be taken care of today. So I'm off!!!

*If you play in the 1st game, you can't play in the 2nd game. If you only have 11 players, & you play a 3rd game, you can't have 1 person play all 3 games. Their best player-played ALL 3 GAMES! Ugh, why didn't I pay attention? I seriously think it would have changed the outcome of the match, but whatever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...