8.07.2011

The long walk down

I went for a walk into town tonight. It was a last minute decision. I was NOT prepared. I had on my eyeglasses (which are somehow cracked! wtf), jeans, and flip flops. {I swore I would NEVER walk into town while wearing flip flops again. fail.}

So needless to say, I was not looking dapper. Yet, for some odd reason a car with 4 guys drove thru the post office parking lot, just to get a good look and Hoot & Holla "Damn girl! Helll-llllooo!" I didn't really know how to react, but they completely caught me off guard {remember- i was not looking all hot}. So I pretended to not hear them, which was really stupid, bc anyone could frickin hear them. What else should I do, smile & say, "Thank You?"

Anyway, it made me feel good, that even though I wasn't trying & I was pushing a baby stroller, I still got a few hoots! haha

Back to the flip flops. OH DEAR GOD! Why?! I knew my feet would hurt. Why did I do it? My ankle & knee are friggin' killing me. And I get to stand for 3 hours tomo coaching volleyball. ick.

Yes, the fall season is upon us! Volleyball has begun! Tomo is the first day of 8th Grade Tryouts! Can't wait! I like the first day, bc time is mostly wasted on collecting paperwork. Haha. I'm not kidding, I like that- the less I have to deal with the kids the better! :) But in all seriousness, I really do like coaching them. I hate going, but once I'm there, I enjoy it! It's a strange, LOVE/HATE relationship. School also starts this month! Yikes! Where did this summer go?!?! I still have SOOOOO many things I wanted to get done! AHHHHH



But for now, I would really like to stare at the backs of my eyelids. The bambino has been out for about 30 min, I better go to bed b4 he realizes that it's only 10:30 and wakes up!

{he usually go to bed @ 10:30, so if he notices that he went to bed at 9 something- I might be in for a LOOOOOOONG night.}



peace.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...