8.20.2011

Mansfield Reformatory

Yes, Mom, we finally did it! We spent the night hunting ghosts at the Ohio Reformatory!!

The night started off with Jimmy taking us to Potter's Field.
It was daylight out at that point, but still creepy! Way to set the mood, I like it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was off to Mansfield!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carey, Kate & I decided to practice our poses for Ghost Adventures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some Shawshank Redemption stuff:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some views of inside the prison:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That pic on the left is what the walls look like.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was a newspaper from 1990 on this desk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This elevator shaft was in the room where my mom got possessed or something.

I was looking at her through the video camera & I saw something fly by her left knee. I didn't say anything to her, bc I wanted to see if she reacted to it. And SHE SURE AS SHIT DID! You have to ask her about her experience, bc I'm sure I will botch it up. I thought I was filming the whole thing, but apparently I didn't press record, bc at that time I was just showing Jimmy how to focus with the night vision on. He did however capture some stuff on film, so I will eventually get that uploaded. Maybe he will put it on his blog!

The Cells:

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was used in a Lil Wayne video.

And these are just creepy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

bullet holes in the warden's window.

Photobucket

That was written on a ceiling in one of the cells in Solitary.

These 2 were taken in the Warden's basement:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Using Bulb setting:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these ones are FREAKY DEAKY:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I REALLY hope that is just a shadow of someone in my group. I really don't know HOW there could be a shadow. But we'll go with that!

Photobucket

WHAT IS THAT WHITE STUFF on the right side? Coming out of a cell. There wasn't anyone in the cells, we were all walking the halls for the tour.

Photobucket

I know you already saw this, but what is that red stuff in the right picture? It's like shooting up

Photobucket

I KNOW this is someone ghost hunting walking towards me. Granted it was PITCH black & I didn't actually SEE this person, but I'm 99.9% sure that's what it is.

And my FAVORITE:


...................

.........................
Photobucket

Now, again, this HAS to be either my mom or dad sitting on a bed in a cell, but when I uploaded it on my computer it was BLACK!!! And as I brightened it up, I LITERALLY jumped. It was hilarious! I am NOT kidding. I will debunk and say that is one of my parents, BUT what is that white stuff in front of the figure?

AHHHHHH!!

I will have to say that I have enough evidential experience to want to go on another ghost hunt!

Photobucket

When are we going back?

2 comments:

Jimmy 5 said...

Nice! I say we wait a few years, and go back with a private party... only 30 people at a time, $100/person. That would be awesome

me said...

We need to get Andy to go NEXT time - I'd do $100 - (andy wouldnt but it would)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...