6.01.2011

prom 2011

I was asked to take pictures of 2 different proms this year. So I figured I might as well take pix of my "little" brother's prom as well...
Photobucket

Their group was too big to fit into one shot. Well, I could have fit them all, but there was nowhere to stand with all of their parents there as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha. Mike & Sam are sooooo perfect for each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Must be Mike's signature pose- just like pursing my lips and sticking out my butt is mine!

Photobucket

UGH! gag me! haha jk,

Photobucket

Cade wanted to join the festivities

Photobucket

so cute!

Photobucket

On their way!!!!


SO much more to come. Just have to find time. Hard to do with a screaming baby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...