6.07.2011

Blossom Run 2011

I'm not quite sure why, but I ran the Blossom Run this year. I wanted to prove to myself that I could do it again. I kept saying, the last time I did it was 5 yrs ago and I ran it in just under an hour. Well, turns out that was 10 years ago! This year, I ran it in an hour. But honestly, if I didn't stop to tie my shoes 2x or take pictures of my family, I think I would have came in around the same time as before.

Either way, I'm happy I did it and I'm satisfied with my time. Still debatable if I will run again next year.

Here we are before the race:
Photobucket

Jeff, Caden, Alan from The Hangover {Jimmy}, my Christina doll, John, & Me.

It was HILARIOUS! Some people were soooo appalled by the "baby" in the Bjorn. "Who does that? - We should call child services.- That's horrible" Everyone else got it. Pop culture people. Get with it.

Photobucket

Here I am about to DIE!

Photobucket

Mom, Dad, Debbie

Photobucket

And we're off! Doesn't Jimmy's pose kinda remind you of Sasquatch?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...