5.31.2011

I can't believe I did it again! The first time I ran the Blossom 5.25 mile Run was when I was 18 yrs old. I "ran" it in 58 min. My goal this year was to beat that time.

10 years later.....

I "ran" it with Alan from The Hangover while we took turns pushing Caden in the stroller. It was over 80ยบ and SUNNY!!! No breeze whatsoever. Let me just say, I thought I was going to DIE! Our time was 1 hour, so I didn't beat my 58 min. :( But that's pretty good for just having a baby 2 months ago & not being in shape or training for it. At least I think so.

I wonder what our time would have actually been if I didn't have to stop to tie my shoes at least twice or stop and take pictures of my parents sitting on the side. It probably would have boiled down to 58 min exactly. Haha!

I'd like to say I will run it again next year...but we'll see about that. I highly doubt it.

pictures later!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...