5.17.2011

out with the old, in with the new

Photobucket


It was a tough day yesterday. Hard to give up the Sequoia with all of its SPACE!!!! Plus I thought it was good looking. BUT, the gas price to fill it was insane!!!

So now, I have this new car the Acura MDX. Let me just say, it is AWESOME! Too many perks to get into. They all come fully loaded & you can choose from 3 packages: Sport, Technology, and Entertainment. I happened to find one with TWO options: Technology/Entertainment pkg. I have no clue how I luckily stumbled on this one. And it's the color I was looking for in a new car. Score!

There are a lot of things that I am going to have to learn about it. A couple of highlights: navigation system(won't need but fun to look at), back-up camera, dvd from ceiling with remote and cordless headphones, the backrow people can control the radio (if i press a button that allows them), heated seats (even in 2nd row), memory driver's seat, handsfree link, moonroof, custom: interior/exterior lighting control, sound control, climate control.... the car is frickin off the charts.

I could go on, but the baby needs me. Maybe I should take him for a ride. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...