10.14.2010

This month...

It seems as though this month will never end! Lots of stress this past week, and I just need a break. But as I look at my schedule, I don't think that will happen anytime soon. I already have 3 days lined up to work next week. ew. haha. And something going on every weekend.

I doubt November is going to be any slower, but I'm hoping it will. Just a nice long relaxing, football watching, November. I wanted to go visit a couple of friends in Chicago, but the weekend we had planned to go, guess what....we have to be at something! So, I don't know when I will be able to head out there now.

There will definitely be some pictures this weekend, so I will be able to post some good stuff! My Aunt Susie is coming up from Texas!!!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...