10.06.2010

my neck, my back.....

I don't know what I did, but my back is especially sore today. It hurt pretty bad yesterday & kept me up this morning. It's so unfair, I'm only 28 years old. I shouldn't be going through this already.

We have the long bus ride to Perry tonight, too. That can't be good for my backache.

I made my delicious Leek Soup last night for dinner. Didn't get to eat until 8:45 PM, but it was well worth the wait! I know I've said this before, but how do people come home from work late every night & then make home cooked meals?

I'm not saying I need to eat at 5:30 [I'm not a senior citizen] BUT eating at 9 is not good, especially when I am ready for bed at 10.

Plus, it would have taken even longer to get dinner done, if I didn't get that AWESOME Food Processor for my birthday! I am going to have to come up with some more delicious, healthy soups to make!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...