10.17.2010

Sue's Party Pt 2


Mikey & Sam
Kim
Dad

HAHA!
Oh those glasses are always a hit!
the birthday girl!
aunt susie
Jeff made that for Sue

$$$$
the cha-cha ring!

The Last Gift.
I have been waiting for about 2 years to give this to her!
OMG! It was soooooo worth it!!!!
We were all crying from laughing so hard!

That thing is so digusting!
OMG! I'm laughing right now just looking at these pix.
I should have had the video camera going for this one.
It's the hanging mole!
Mari smells it!
HAHA


yes...
this gift had the PERFECT response that I had hoped for!
I'm so glad that I found something so ugly!*



I love the head in the background

The head trying to smile.


*seriously though. wtf is that furball thing? who decided to market those? Why would anyone sell them? AND WHO WOULD ACTUALLY BUY IT? I wonder how many ppl actually bought one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...