10.04.2010

Homecoming Football Game 2010

The sound of the band playing, the smell of the crisp, cool air.....football season is here!!!!
fall,football touchdown sports tigers


I went down to take a few pregame shots, just in case I decided not to go on the field during the game. I think it's cool how this picture looks like it's from the 70's or 80's. I took it facing the sun, to try & get some cool effect. I love how he is looking at me like, "are you seriously taking pictures of warm-ups right now?"
fall,football touchdown sports tigers
Mikey [#82] scored the first touchdown of the night! WOO HOO!!!!
fall,football touchdown sports tigers

Mikey & Anthony

He came over to me, "did ya get that one?" hehe
fall,football touchdown sports tigers



And then he scored the 2nd TD! Man, that kid is on FIRE!fall,football touchdown sports tigers
Is he starting to act cocky? Or is he just super giddy? Either way, for being out for 2 weeks bc of a concussion, he sure had a great comeback game!

fall,football touchdown sports tigers


What? What's that? Oh, Mikey scored ANOTHER touchdown!fall,football touchdown sports tigers
Timmy [#4, QB] & Michael congratulating each other on how awesome they are.

yeah...we left after the 2nd qtr...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...